With experience in communication outreach to public stakeholders, and an in-depth understanding of both oil and gas pipeline and production operations, the team at Sander Resources provides the skills and knowledge needed to develop, implement, and/or evaluate operators' public awareness programs.
Team members can also assist in developing unique and specialized initiatives designed to meet an operator's needs. We work with clients to ensure compliance with governmental regulations by:
- Developing messaging and materials that are unique and tailored to the client’s operations
- Measuring activities and outcomes that can be benchmarked and referenced in an evaluation
- Creating programs that are consistent with each company’s mission and commitment to safety
- Identifying gaps and factors that influence the outcomes of individual program initiatives and providing recommendations on how to address deficiencies
- Analyzing current public awareness efforts, materials and case studies
- Developing documentation and providing in-person audit support to assist our clients, helping them stay informed on auditing trends and areas of interest