What We Do
What We Do
With more than a decade of experience working within the pipeline and energy industries, Sander Resources assists clients with advocacy, compliance, communications, research, and special projects.
Sander Resources provides personalized, high-level service to our clients, earning long-term relationships through hard work, demonstrated successes, and work product that raises the bar, both in terms of quality and effectiveness. Our in-depth knowledge and direct experience working both internally for, and as consultants to, the pipeline and production industries allow us to provide clients with cost effective strategies to achieve their goals.
Although we have built a reputation of excellence through advocacy efforts, comprehensive pipeline public awareness, and damage prevention work, Sander Resources is a full service communications firm offering turnkey services that scale across the communications landscape. We deliver unique and successful branded ideas that create long-term results, on time and within budget. Our offerings include:
- Policy development and advocacy at the state and federal levels in both the legislative and regulatory arenas
- Issue identification and monitoring
- Compliance and risk management program development, writing, implementation, and audit support
- Creation of individual company and industry whitepapers and communication tools
- Benchmarking of compliance program components and outcomes
- Creative strategy, graphic design, production, and mail service of brochures, material development, and training toolkits
- Coordination of emergency response education activities and toolkits
- Large scale project management
- “Out of the box” creative thinking and targeted campaigns